Spring break plans

For spring break on that Monday & Tuesday I will be sitting in the house watching TV. On that Wednesday i will be cooking on the grill with Jalexis an Hakeem. On that Thursday I will be at my auntie house with my lil cousin baby sitting them. On that Friday i will be going to the beach with my Family. On that Saturday i will  be at the race track. On that Sunday i will be going to church. 

Also for spring break i will be going to stay with my friends. I will also be riding bikes an playing softball with my friends. Also im have a picnic at the park with my lil cousin.
And Im take my lil cousin to the park to fly they kites.

Image result for springIm going to watch my lil cousin blow bubbles. ima also take them to play on the play ground at the park. we will also draw on the side walk with chalk. Also we going to bake cupcakes. Also i will be going out to eat with my family and friends.    

Comments