Sub Regionals
Last about Jackson Aggie's VS Vigor Wolves game. The girls played really good last night. They beat vigor girls by 8 points last night. The girl game really be boring. I really can't get into the girls game.
The boys played very good last night but they lost. If some of the boys woulda stop being a ball hogger maybe the game woulda been better then what it was. I think coach shoulda put some of the other players in the game last night. The boys game was very hype last night.
I think the cheerleaders shoulda been louder then what they was. Aggie Babe was louder then the cheerleaders. vigor got some good cheerleaders. Vigor cheerleader was louder then our cheerleaders. Aggie Babe cheered very good last night. They was going back and forth with vigor's cheerleaders last night.
I enjoyed reading your blog. I agree they did play good.
ReplyDeletei cried after the game.. lol!!
ReplyDeleteI bet you did
Deleteit be lik dat sometimes when the cheerleaders n aggie babes go at it. But it was a good game.
ReplyDeleteyes it was
DeleteI agree that they played good.
ReplyDeleteyes
DeleteBoys played they heart out.
ReplyDeleteright!
Delete