Matter
The most Important Matter to me is my family. I have a big family on both side my mom and dad. I have a stepmother and I have 3 brother 1 sister 1 step brother and i have 3nieces and 1 nephew an got one on the way. Both side of my family get alone very well they both party together. family stay with us wherever we may go.
Family will always be there for you. They know us better than anyone else. Family will always be your forever friends. You will always have good memories with your family.Blood is thicker than water. with our family, we can laugh until we cry over the silliest or most embarrassing moments that only they know about.
Your Family will always be the people that we can tell anything to. we cry to them or laugh with them until our stomach hurts. we have good friendship with them. Our people will always be the people that we can tell anything to. On the holidays, birthday celebration, etc.., we have family to spend time with. making memories with your family will last forever.
This a inspirational blog love you too sister.
ReplyDeleteawwww
Deleteyeah family always look out for you.
ReplyDeleteyah they do
DeleteVery good jashayla. I feel the same way.
ReplyDeletethis is true family always look out for you
ReplyDeleteohh yah
Deletei enjoyed reading your blog and i agree with you
ReplyDeletethanks boo
Deletei totally agree family should look out for each other through any situation
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog! i totally agree with everything you said.
ReplyDelete