Shayla schedule
This semester I plan to do all my work and have good grades to graduate from High School. I love all my classes that I take this semester. After High School I plan on to go straight to work. I can not wait to get out for spring break to go to Florida with my family.
On the weekend I love to spend time with my family and friends. I also love to ride four wheelers and party with my family on the weekend. I always stay with my cousin over the weekend. I love going shopping over the weekend with my family.
I think it is so cool that you want to make good grades. I see that you want to work where do u plan on working? what kind of ATV do you ride on.
ReplyDeleteWalmart & raptor 700
Deletelets do this work my girl and get ready to cross that stag on legion field. I hope you have a good spring break and be safe. see me im about to be sloppy for graduation and everything else!!!!
ReplyDeleteokayyyyyy bouk wya May 18th
DeleteI cannot wait to graduate with you best bud. Summer is a blast but I like winter better. Don't do anything crazy for spring break either!
ReplyDeleteikr bud and I won't
DeleteMake that money girl and don't let the money make you. Don't get to drunk now my girl. Your summer sounds like it will go good.
ReplyDeleteI will and I don't drunk my boy. oh yah
Deletewhere do you want to work? I also enjoy riding four wheelers and spending time my family on the weekends. I think you like Thanksgiving because you like to eat a lot....LOL
ReplyDeleteWalmart and yes I like to eat
DeleteAww I don't want you to graduate! I'm gonna miss you. I hope you have a greattt last semester & a fun spring break!! Lovee youu
ReplyDeleteikr ima miss you to my girl. I will and love you tooooo
Delete