Skip to main content
Dream Destination
My Dream Destination is the Bahamas. The Bahamas is a very beautiful place. I would love to relax an feel the cool breeze. I would love for me and my family to go their. I think this would be a fun trip with my cousins to. I would love to visit Pig Beach and The Nassau Straw Market while I'm their.
Paris is my other Dream Destination. I would love to go see how Paris Actually look at night. It's a very beautiful place. I would love to go shopping in Paris. I would also love to go see the firework. I think I would have fun in Paris. I would go to Disneyland Paris and to the Flea Market.
looks like a awesome spot I would like to go to Paris too Disneyland would be fun also.
ReplyDeleteyessss!
DeleteI think Paris is very beautiful! and lol I wanna go to the Bahamas too!
ReplyDeleteYes and everybody wanna go to the Bahamas
DeleteIt looks very beautiful would love to goooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll take you when I go
DeleteI would like to go to the Bahamas with you, bouk. I also think Paris is a very beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteokay bouk and girl yes
Delete