5 More Minutes
If I could have 5 more minutes in the lunch room with my friends. I would have fun with them . make them laugh .go outside in eat with them. talk to them about how they classes going.
If I could have 5 more minutes to study for my test. I would think better and do good on my test. I don't like to study for my test.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree w you! I think we should have 5 more minutes at lunch too. We don't have a long enough break either. & lol 5 more mins to study would help me out too.
ReplyDeleteRight!
DeleteLol I agree with everything you said. I wish we would have 5 more minutes of lunch too! break should be a little more longer. and I should start studying more.
ReplyDeleteright don't have enough time at break!
DeleteI love hot wings nice pic. I can agree with everything your saying. That rotel looks delicious as well.
ReplyDeletelol! okay
Delete